First published on August 16, 2019, and updated on May 27, 2021.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are not risk-free and contain nicotine, which is addictive. Switching to a smoke-free product is, however, a better choice than continuing to smoke.
- We support our adult smoke-free product users in their journey to full conversion through education and guidance.
- For consumers to experience the benefits of smoke-free products, they must switch completely and abandon smoking permanently.
- We inform consumers of all relevant safety information about our smoke-free products.
Share this article