21 Opportunities Found
PMI will never:
- Ask for payment or account credentials during the application process
- Request that you purchase any IT equipment and/or mail it to the IT department
- Use a third-party email service to correspond with candidates, e.g. Yahoo or Gmail (except for limited circumstances where legitimate recruiting agencies are acting for PMI, in which case they will communicate using their company email address)
- Solely communicate through an external recruiter during the hiring process
- Ask for any money in connection with the recruitment process
Your application, step by step
The way we evaluate your application depends on where you want to join us. Whatever role you apply for, you can rest assured that the process will be transparent and fair—and that your application will be given the time and respect it deserves. Here’s what you can expect at each stage.
Swipe through our job application process below.
Our application process
Interview & assessment