Philip Morris Estonia Trade team is looking for fast tracker able to quickly excel while working with world leading brands!
Temporary contract (2-3 y.) in Tallinn
Would you be willing to learn the highest level Key Accounts management standards and develop yourself within international culture? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you join our team and contribute to the implementation of the Key Accounts strategies in the market in order to build professional partnership with Key Accounts, ensuring business targets and sustainable profitable market share growth:
- Develop & implement the roadmaps for each Key Accounts;
- Perform annual negotiations with Key Accounts;
- Actively develop and sustain partnership with Key Accounts;
- Manage other day-to-day business activities (budgeting, monitoring targets, analyzing market, activities etc.)
We are ready to share with you our know-how & friendly office atmosphere and expect you to:
- Have University/College degree.
- To be fluent in both Estonian and English languages (Russian language would be a great asset).
- Have at least 1+ years of professional experience in sales (B2B) or Key Accounts management (particularly in contract negotiations).
- Be communicative & collaborative persona, positive & curious, development oriented.
- Be analytical person, detail oriented, who enjoys planning and is keen to meet the deadlines and contribute to the success of all the team.
DISCOVER THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional, yet extremely friendly setting with clients and team members.
Corporate benefits include:
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days, various recognition programs
• Life & Personal Accident, Business Travel Accident insurances and International SOS assistance worldwide
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio of broad spectrum. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Apply until 26th of May, 2019