Head of Brand Retail and Customer Centers Learning Instructional Design
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
In this position, you will design and develop engaging and effective learning content, using a variety of content authoring tools and instructional design methodologies to ensure delivery of unique IQOS experiences across all IQOS Brand Retail Formats, and Customer Service Centers (CSE).
Your “day to day”:
• Responsibility for Internal staff training: Develop training academy curriculum program/materials for B2C strategy / CX / Care or relevant
• Retail and CSC training academy: Design training curriculum/program content
• Designs and develops engaging and effective learning content, using a variety of content authoring tools and instructional design methodologies (i.e. online, blended and face to face learning) to ensure delivery of unique IQOS experiences across all IQOS Brand Retail Formats, and Customer Care Centers
• Collaborate and work with consults, subject matter experts, external trainers and content developers in learning program development
• Translate toolbox/experience guideline into channel relevant learning content
We’re looking for someone with:
• Learning & Development experience within a similar role from Hospitality, or Service Industry
• Broad experience/knowledge of Customer Service/Experience/Soft Skills best practices with significant experience designing and implementing those programs
• Experience of leading teams successfully to deliver projects
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving abilities paired with strong implementation skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Excellent consulting and project management; ability to influence through data-driven recommendations.
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to work with people at varying levels in the organization.
• Experience in managing different stakeholder, cross functional relationship
• Digital fluency
• Passion and curiosity for boosting learning innovation and making an impact that matters
What we offer
Our success depends on the women and men who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.