We are looking for who will be responsible for Demand Planning Analyst at PMI Duty Free Turkey Office
• Create and maintain forecast models for the region’s portfolio, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer service and others resources.
• Monitor network stock level of the region including stock at factory, in transit and Duty Free warehouse. Ensure timely production to prevent high or low stock level and take proactive action to minimize finish good destruction and Out of Stock (OOS).
• Define stock policy for each SKU through the toolbox process and conduct inventory diagnostic to identify areas of improvements and implement it.
• Monitor the lifecycle of the portfolio by following up stock depletion of products withdrawal and coordinate the implementation of new projects (revamp, new health warning ...) with Product Development, local Marketing teams and PMI Operations.
• Manage portfolio of over 250’s SKUs by monitoring product launches, optimizing phase-in/phase-out and portfolio rationalization.
• Build a strong partnership with the Regional marketing team and Product Development and be responsible for communication to regulatory group and other key stakeholders.
• Manage Demand meeting and Tactical Sales &Operation meeting on monthly basis with key stakeholders of the region to reach a consensus between business requirements and operation planning.
• Act as a Supply Chain Expert in the region and strengthen relationships between operations, sales, marketing and finance.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in relevant field,
• At least 1 year of business experience in a multinational environment
• Strong English speaking, writing and communications skills
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Very good command of MS Office applications. SAP knowledge is an asset
• Strong drive for achievement, analytical thinking ability and problem solving skills
• Strong communication, team-work and cooperation skills
• Flexibility to travel, internationally mobile
• Completed or deferred military service for 2 years (For male candidates
Contract Type: Temporary (1 year)