Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business – and building our future – on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The CRM Activation team is a growing, dynamic group of forward-thinking CRM practitioners and digital marketing experts. We help the markets realize their marketing ambitions with groundbreaking CRM campaigns that span all touchpoints.
Here, you can set the rules. You help drive CRM strategies by providing benchmarking of campaigns, being the air traffic controller of CRM activities, and delivering campaign results in cooperation with the Performance Analytics team. In this highly visible role you’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
You are a forward-thinking digital marketer with a keen eye for data, attention to detail, and a consumer-centric focus. You are flexible in your thinking and adaptable in your approach, commensurate with an ever-changing, digitally driven consumer landscape.
Your “day to day”:
• Maintain a master campaign calendar in partnership with marketing, communication and different stakeholders in the regions and in markets
• Work in partnership with Campaign Activation SMEs to provide strategic guidance to markets
• Develop, maintain and steward a campaign benchmarking capability including repository/library of spotlight campaigns
• Create and deliver campaign performance reporting through available dashboards to relevant stakeholders at the market, hub/region, and HQ levels
• Partner with Performance Analytics to impact the roadmap of reporting capabilities
• Serve as program manager and strategic partner to markets for the onboarding of new CRM and content-related initiatives
Who we are looking for:
• Fluency with digital marketing methodologies and approaches. Strong understanding of marketing automation concepts
• Experience with marketing automation and/or business intelligence capabilities
• Passion for using data to develop exceptional marketing strategies, able to arrive at key insights and turn these into actions
• Self-starter, highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and assignments
• Strong, credible and confident communicator that builds trust across the organization
• Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Fluency with standard office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Understanding of data and its relationship with CRM and digital
• Adept at maximizing opportunities for markets / other relevant stakeholders
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels and navigate multinational, complex organizations
• Ability to travel internationally (± 20%)
• University degree in a marketing-related or business analytics area of study. MBA preferred.
• Strong experience in a marketing function of a large consumer brand (FMCG/global brand a plus) and/or similar tenure within a corporate digital department or digital marketing agency
• Experience with business performance analysis in any one/more of the following areas: e-commerce, media, direct marketing
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.