Are you an individual with strong management, planning and organizational skills? Are you creative, detail oriented and good at collaborating with others? Have you experienced event management, planning and activation? Would you like to be part of our Marketing team? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Consumer Engagement Executive.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
The Marketing Team is looking for talented and action-oriented candidates to join its Consumer Engagement team. You will be reporting to Manager Consumer Engagement, and will play a challenging role within a dynamic environment. You will contribute to PM brand building initiatives and support sales and market share growth by developing effective marketing activities while respecting the budget and regulatory constraints, and implementing them according to the approved activity plan.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop consumer and trade marketing activities such as consumer promotions, activations, POSM development, etc., as well as prepare the necessary documents on timely basis and in line with the documentation requirements to get the approval of the proposed activities.
• Execute consumer marketing initiatives. Manage the over-all coordination of the implementation of the marketing activities with third party agencies and internal stakeholders according to the approved activity plans and in accordance with Marketing Compliance Code.
• Build a professional relationship with the key internal and external stakeholders to ensure their buy-in the development, approval and implementation of the marketing activities.
• Use the budget allocated in a way that maximizes contribution to achieve the marketing objectives against minimal costs and operate an effective budget controlling system in line with company regulations.
• Collect and critically analyze data in relation to the consumer activities to create strategic recommendations and consumer-centric action plans that will deliver on the business objectives.
• Know and stay in compliance with the letter and spirit of the applicable laws, and standards of business conduct reflected in our Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies. Complete all required compliance trainings and work with the supervisor to determine what compliance risks may potentially be faced and seek to take training relevant to these areas.
You must have a bachelor’s degree, and at least one to three (1-3) years of working experience in Trade Marketing, Account Management from an advertising/event agency, or other related fields. You have strong interpersonal, presentation, planning, prioritizing and organizational skills, and can lead/support a number of projects with tight deadlines, as well as manage manpower. Exposure to development and implementation of below-the-line activities is an advantage.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Location: The Finance Center, but should be willing to be assigned offsite doing field work
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM