Treasury Back Office - Finance Analyst
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a candidate with a university degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent and 1-2 years of experience in Treasury or Banking area
• a person with interest in Corporate Finance, Treasury and/or systems
• a fluent English speaker (oral and written) and good knowledge of Excel
• an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow deadlines
• experience within Treasury Management and/or IT and projects environment would be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Treasury Back Office Finance analyst you will:
• act as global focal point for Quantum Treasury System supporting Corporate and Regional Treasury Teams
• upload bank account statements into the Quantum (Treasury system) and perform bank reconciliations for all bank accounts investigating and resolving open items on timely basis
• verify and confirm money market and foreign exchange transactions (including derivatives)
• settle internal and external financial transactions
• proactively escalate issues with internal and external counterparties
• co-ordinate intercompany and FX netting process
• prepare periodical treasury and central bank reports
• conduct preparatory accounting tasks
• maintain static data in Quantum (Treasury System)
• run weekly derivative valuation and CSA Margin Call exchange process
• participate in global and regional Treasury projects
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.