ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for Managing and leading autonomously brand deployment strategies in assigned area to ensure market share growth, within selected retail universe including General Trade, CVS, and New Channels, whilst ensuring adequate processes and controls are in place to maintain product flow integrity.
Retail Platform Management
• Ensure deployment of centrally developed activities in agreed selected universe
• Ensure full compliance of execution in line with agreement and YAP policy in territory
• Make sure selected universe is permanently up to date and optimized. Report, propose changes and take action if needed.
• Make sure digital tools implemented by Territory executives are in good working condition. Report and follow through with HO if not.
Trade Engagement & Retail Advocacy
• Accountable for brand performance in given territory
• Lead local implementation of centrally developed programs to grow brand performance, and educate retailers with product, brand and category knowledge
• Make sure field executives are equipped with sufficient resources and knowledge to roll out programs and reach buy-in of retailers toward VPMBr initiatives
• Ensure perfect TA deployment in selected outlets as agreed in the plan by coordinating and reviewing performance
• Monitor on monthly basis retailer’s lead generation progress in territory
• Monthly retail performance review with Territory executives
• Builds relationship with key retailers through weekly market visits and informal gatherings
• Participate to tactical retail events
• Accountable for volume and SOM growth in given territory
• Accountable for smooth e.ordering deployment plan in defined universe
• Make sure that Territory Executive are capturing OOS and influencing availability/handling information
• Makes sure Authorized dealers implement required standards in terms of timeliness and quality of service delivered
• Monitor Authorized dealers market supply and report feedback to Retail team
• Participate in monthly business review with AD and Retail team to share market feedback and deployment plan cycles
• Collaborate with brand retail team and distributor for forecasts planning
• Makes sure that Territory executives are perfectly executing visibility principles, including PPOSM/TPOSM placement, cycle deployment, visuals, cleanliness etc….
Feedback & Reporting
• Collect and report weekly business intelligence, along with suggested action plan if relevant
• Prepare and present quarterly business reviews, updates, and challenges to supervisor, brand retail team and other relevant stakeholders
• Gather feedback on routing, timings and issues from team
• Provide supervisor with a monthly reporting on territory KPIs. Propose changes if necessary
• Conduct weekly meetings with territory executive team to review results, challenges and opportunities
• Have a monthly field work-with session with each member of the team, and propose action plan for improvement
• Provide team with quarterly development plan including on the job and off the job trainings
• Inform the relevant stakeholders (supervisor, team members, brand team, authorized dealers…) in a quality and timely manner
• Create own leads based on P&C guidelines
• Prepare and execute territory deployment plan based on analysis of available data
• Propose daily, weekly and monthly / merchandising KPIs to be validated by supervisor and authorized dealers
• Suggest and monitor route plans of Territory executives and TA allocation
• Make sure team members are well aware of in-call mission, route, cycles and objectives
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor degree in Sales, Business Administration.
• Minimum 05 year experience in Field sales and 02 years in management role.
• Knowledge and Experience in Territory management
• Field sales discipline
• Interpersonal & networking skill
• Entrepreneurship and ownership
• Managing and measuring work