Are you passionate about Information & Cyber Security? Are you interested in contributing your knowledge to help protect PMI's sensitive data from the increasing security threats? Do you enjoy working on various projects and collaborating with talented individuals all around the world? Would you like to try something new?
We are looking to hire a Senior Security Analyst* in Cracow to join our Project Assurance team. As such you will work on helping project teams to mitigate information protection risks and ensure secure implementation of diverse solutions.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• 4+ years of experience in IT Security or IT Audit area
• Technical knowledge on web application security; secure SDLC and DevSecOps principles knowledge would be an asset
• Knowledge on security principles and risk management
• Understanding of Cloud system architecture
• Understanding of Active Directory and Identity Access Management
• Good communication skills
• Self-organization and objective oriented
• Good documentation practices
• Fluent English
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• ITIL knowledge
• Knowledge on impact of regulations on Information Systems (SOX, GDPR, GxP, etc.)
• IT audit experience
•Following certifications would be highly appreciated:
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Your responsibilities include:
• Identification and assessment of information systems related risks
• Evaluation of vendors and providing recommendation
• Assessment of systems compliance with PMI policies, standards and procedures
• Clarification of security requirements and providing advice on their implementation
• Establishment of system controls and access models
• Providing guidance for the implementation of internal policies, standards and best practices
• Supervising external and internal consultants
• Creating new methods and tools for information protection at PMI
• Raising security awareness across organization
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting.