PMI is building a smoke-free future. This is your chance to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
The transformation touches every part of our business. Our products. The relationships we have with our customers. The partnerships we build. The messages we communicate. The technology we employ. And, every step of the way, Digital has a key part to play, making this an ideal time to join us.
You’ll be part of our Digital team at our international Operations Centre in the beautiful lakeside city of Lausanne, Switzerland.
It’s not just the views that are amazing. Together, we share a very exciting professional outlook. Here, you can look forward to working on digital projects at the heart of our transformation. You’ll relish finding breakthrough solutions to complex new problems and supplying the ideas and innovation that will drive us forward.
Working as part of the Digital team at Philip Morris International (PMI), you will be responsible for monitoring link portfolio and online reputation globally for SEO opportunities, working with internal stakeholders to mitigate negative SEO issues, and competitor conquesting. This role will oversee link building and online reputation management campaigns worldwide being deployed by local markets.
This challenging yet rewarding role will have a direct impact in commercializing reduced risk products in key markets online, and moving PMI towards a smoke-free future.
Bring us your curiosity and expertise and you can become a true pioneer, taking pride in helping to make the future a better place for millions of smokers. It will be a seismic shift for society and a great addition to your CV.
You will be responsible of:
• Communicating the plan for rolling out link building initiatives, monitoring SEO efforts in key markets and reporting results to internal stakeholders at PMI.
• Leading link building projects with local marketing managers, digital deployment team and cross-functional partners in the Operations Center.
• Kicking-off a large scale influencer projects by partnering with PR and Social Media.
• Developing local market dashboards and reporting standards for communicating the success of link building initiatives.
• Prioritizing link building projects based on return on investment (ROI) for cross-functional partners, digital deployment team and local markets.
• Maintaining link building best practices for local PR and social media initiatives to build domain authority for local market sites.
• Creating a training program for local marketing managers and digital deployment team on SEO best practices, traveling local markets as needed.
• A passion for link building and online reputation management
• Ability to communicate link building and online reputation management best practices to key stakeholders
• Project management experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
• Previous experience using LinkResearchTools, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, SEMRush and MOZ Open Site Explorer
• Experience as a link building or online reputation manager at an established brand or agency
• Strong experience in SEO, with specialization in link building and/or online reputation management
• Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or communications
What we offer:
There are more than 77,000 men and women at PMI, building fulfilling careers. Here are some of the reasons they’ve joined – and stayed with us:
• We’re a global business with huge scope to build a career and broaden your horizons; our people make 1000+ cross-functional moves every year.
• Our people work with ambition, agility and innovative technology, to embrace change and collaborate on challenging projects.
• We’ve been recognized as a Global Top Employer for three years running now and won awards for workplace transparency, and sustainability.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.