Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
Product Research Validation Engineer
With the following requirements
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Biology, Physics or Engineering
• Substantial experience in Quality Assurance (QA) related to ISO 17025 and validation of equipment, instruments, analytical methods in the tobacco, food or pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of relevant standards (ISO, Guidance for Industry Process Validation: General Principles)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (World, Excel, Power Point), Office Suite and Microsoft Project
• Fluent in both written and oral English and French
If you possess the above mentioned profile and you are also detail and customer oriented, a team player suggesting and communicating solutions, comfortable with different external-internal stakeholders and management, while collaborating on different projects and continuously learning in a changing environment, then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Product Research & Intellectual Property Department, within the Method Development & Applications team in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Product Research Validation Engineer, you will ensure that the analytical processes (including equipment, instruments and data processing templates) are appropriately qualified and validated, prepare and review the related documentation, lead quality risk assessment and change management activities.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Coordinate and execute validation effort together with the Validation Lead and business
• Lead and execute equipment qualification, and analytical process validation activities
• Manage deviations arose during validation activities by conducting investigation, escalation if needed and propose corrective and preventive actions
• Ensure that all validation activities are carried out, reported and closed according to plan (time, cost and resources)
• Act as SME (subject matter expert) and support for Quality Risk Assessment Share expertise and knowledge with business owners and stakeholders (also through training initiatives), develop cross-functional and cross-departmental staff within projects and validation teams
• Act as ISO 17025 Quality SME (technical and scientific) for Chemistry Research, by ensuring the link between the group and the Quality Manager, organizing regular quality group meetings and coordinating related actions.
• Assist during audits to ensure compliance
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). *RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.