Are you open-minded? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite head-winds? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Denmark was the first country in the Nordics to introduce IQOS, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help in our consumer-centricity transformation! Because of this reality, our department of commercial strategy is looking for a Consumer Journey Lead to engage and galvanize the whole organization to serve our consumers. By working with cross functional teams you will develop consumer journey maps, drive consumer profile understanding, and identify key pain points and customer gratification moments. Together you will propose the most appropriate commercialization initiatives and redesign experiences to improve and increase the customer satisfaction. You will working hands-on with projects to ensure a great customer experience for our consumers.
• Work cross functionally to define consumer journey mapping. Define, prioritize and maintain all consumer journey episodes
• Recommend prioritization of projects within each journey step and across the whole journey
• Work in a hands-on manner on all stages of the projects, both independently and with other members of the team
• Cooperate with other departments to obtain data collected on consumers from market research. Regularly analyze available data and prepare qualitative and quantitative insights into the consumer journey
• Reflecting on consumer needs and supported by data, develop new solutions and touchpoints to ease consumer journeys
• Collaborate with the Digital, Research and Marketing teams to build the right consumer segmentation and key consumer profiles. Understand their behaviors, needs, pain points and opportunities
• Be the guardian of consumer journeys to ensure consistency and consumer-centric commercialization across channels. Propose, align and tailor all consumer journey maps for RRP products and initiatives
• Ensure the set up the proper consumer experience KPIs. Track consumer experience impact for all consumer journey initiatives implemented
• Share experience and learn from peers from other PMI markets
YOU WILL HAVE
• Demonstrable experience working with consumer journey mapping and consumer insights
• Experience in FMCG industry, Consumer Electronics or Management Consultancy is advantageous
• Ability to work both strategically and operationally
• Show passion for consumer-centricity, design thinking and new ways of working
• Highly energized, self-starter, capable of working multiple projects
• Strong stakeholder management and ability to work cross-functionally
• Strong project management skills and experienced working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Relevant Master’s degree
• Fluent in English, beneficial to have Danish language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.