Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to an impactful and dramatic change replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products.
Philip Morris International is building its Global creative centre to engage best-in-class digital Creatives, strategists, marketers, communicators and content creators provide greater support to markets to achieve their mission to replace cigarettes with less harmful alternatives. This move is one that supports the global, companywide transformation towards PMI becoming a smoke-free business with the introduction of a range of e-cigarette and heated-tobacco products.
We are looking to hire a Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor for our creative hub in Central London for PMI Global Studios Limited
As a key member of the GOLD Studio team you will design and develop innovative and engaging digital learning videos and experiences for PMI. The learning solutions created will provide tangible support in addressing business problems and building capability across the enterprise. They will be an essential part of the enablement across the organization to deliver on our vision of a Smoke-Free Future. The role is part of a newly created team and reports to the Studio Manager. You will part of an initial team of four creatives, with a view to expanding the team as demand for the new products and services grows.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Development of impactful and engaging video learning assets which are contextually relevant, pedagogically engaging and effective
• Proactively handling own scope of work, including identification of dependencies and suggesting improvements on an ongoing basis
• Taking ownership for the quality of the solution across all phases of a project
• Identification of risks, finding ways to mitigate them and ensuring delivery of robust, functional products
• Monitoring trends, exploring emerging technology and making recommendations to continually evolve the quality of the videos created
• Positively contribute to the collective success and development of others to create a positive and dedicated working environment
• Collaboration with colleagues in the global learning CoE as well as in our global learning services teams
• Working with subject matter experts and capability builders in the functions and regions to understand needs and deliver meaningful learning products
• Experienced working in-house or within an agency environment as part of solution-focused teams
• Experience creating videos and animated content for a variety of digital formats such as videos, animation, editing, e-learning (SCORM, HTML5), articles, games/simulations, virtual classrooms, gamification etc.
• Fluent with After effects, Premier Pro, (and) or Da Vinci Resolve
• Experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Motion Graphics
• Video editing
• Desirable skills:
• UX design
• Graphic design
• Web design/development
• Attention detail & passion to deliver extraordinary quality
• Desire to shape agile ways of project-based working, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve
• Further useful but not essential experience:
• Using next gen learning platforms such as Fuse
We are looking forward to having you join our diverse and passionate team in the Gold Studio. You will find colleagues who want to help you develop an exciting and successful career. Working with us, you will have the chance to be part of an ambitious and innovative transformation and your work will have an impact on a global scale.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons to join PMI:
• We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 70,000 is one of our strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
• We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
• We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world.
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.