As part of the global Center of Expertise for Learning, you will lead the set up and implementation of our new global online learning design studio in Philip Morris International. You will then lead and manage the studio on an ongoing basis. The design studio will be accountable for the creation of innovative and engaging digital learning assets and experiences to deliver on business needs. Leading the studio you will be orchestrating the team and work closely with business and subject matter experts to understand the learning needs as well as liaising with Global Learning Services to establish effective processes. The role reports to the Head of Enterprise Knowledge and will initially have four learning designers reporting into it with a view to expand the team as demand for the services provided grows.
• Set up of the global online learning design studio
• Design and implementation of solid processes and practices for the in-house creation of impactful and modern digital learning experiences which are contextually relevant, pedagogically engaging and effective
• Recruitment of the initial team of learning designers and creatives
• Definition, implementation and continuous improvement of effective processes to manage demand and pipeline as well as workload and capacity across the team
• Acting as a project manager to build and coordinate end-to-end plans for the design, production and delivery of industry-learning digital learning solutions, leveraging agile methods and ways of working
• Proactive stakeholder management, strategic oversight and attention to detail across all phases of a project resulting in outstanding client satisfaction / NPS
• Analyzing the impact of the learning solutions designed, identifying lessons-learned and implementing improvements on an ongoing basis
• Analyzing learner needs, monitoring trends and exploring emerging technology to translate these insights into ways to continually innovate and evolve the quality of the digital learning solutions created
• Leading, inspiring and line managing the team of creatives, enabling them to be at their best
• Collaboration with colleagues in the global learning CoE as well as in our global learning services teams
• Influencing and partnering with the capability builders in the functions and regions as well as the wider HR leadership teams
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading in an agency environment, including scheduling, pipeline and capacity management – ideally in a learning design capacity
• Deep project management and planning experience and expertise in a client centric role
• Experience of leading solution-focused teams
• Exceptional communication, prioritization and organization skills, working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple levels of hierarchy
• Proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs
• Passion and desire to generate impactful digital learning solutions for PMI’s vision of a Smoke-Free Future
• Desire to shape agile ways of working, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve
• Useful but not essential experience and expertise:
o Instructional design & using a variety of digital learning formats and techniques: experiential, blended, videos, e-learning (SCORM, HTML5), infographics, games/simulations, podcasts, virtual classrooms, gamification etc.
o Leveraging next gen learning platforms such as Fuse
o Working in international, matrixed organizations, e.g. a large corporate or consultancy
We are looking forward to having you join our diverse and passionate team in the global Center of Expertise. You will find colleagues who want to help you develop an exciting and successful career. Working with us, you will have the chance to be part of an ambitious and innovative transformation and your work will have an impact on a global scale.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.