Learning Design and Delivery Specialist
Do you enjoy working with many stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment across the globe? Are you inquisitive, curious and self-driven? Would you like to make a difference to our company and joining new PMI learning organization with opportunity to grow?
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
We are seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
PMI has embarked on Transformation journey, with Learning and Development being at its centre. Reporting to Learning and Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of development solutions to entire PMI population in various functions countries. You will deliver high quality development products through learning needs analysis, content curation and managing creation of learning interventions and assets through network of external suppliers.
As a Learning Design and Delivery Specialist you will:
• Advice on and deliver high quality learning experience with learning effectiveness and employee experience in mind
• Actively contribute to global learning management standards
• Manage creation and delivery of learning journeys and development assets by analysis of training needs, discussions with capability builders in defining development goals, utilizing vendor network to produce training interventions
• Cooperate with internal and external training providers
• Assess quality of PMI learning portfolio and recommend improvements
• Support and participate in global, regional and local development projects
• Facilitate core, global learning programs
• Higher Education Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Social Sciences or similar
• 5 years experience in Learning & Development
• Expertise in Instruction Design
• Working knowledge of adult learning principles, models and applications
• Ability to mentor and advise in learning area of expertise
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of training delivery and facilitation skills.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships across organization at different levels
• Project Management experience
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity, ability to work with stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Passion for learning
• Experience in Change Management and Organizational Transformation would be a strong asset
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI
affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.