Are you up for a challenge? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH
• University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
• 2 years of hands-on experience with SAP system in one of the modules (finance or procurement)
• 3 years of professional experience in business department or IT/IS area
• Understanding of key IS Solution Management processes (e.g. ITIL) and tools (ticketing systems e.g. Service-Now)
• “can do” attitude, excellent communication and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure and to timescales
• Fluent English both written and oral
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Information Services Department in Kraków is building a new team which will be supporting EU and EEMA region with SAP system. Main responsibility of the team will be to actively communicate with the business Colleagues in occasion of incidents or changes to the system, as well as to participate in the globally run projects.
We offer fixed term contract until June 2020
As FLS Analyst you will:
• Provide run & support services to your PM colleagues (EU/EEMA region) related to SAP system
• Analyze functional incidents, propose fixes & solutions
• Create functional specifications and make sure that the developers understand the requirements
• Challenge business requirements in order to find optimal solution in terms of fulfilling business needs, system standardization and technologies used
• Cooperate with PMI suppliers in order to properly manage the delivery of best quality and efficient solutions
• Support business colleagues in testing of delivered solutions
• Take active part in SAP projects
• Continuously develop yourself through gaining practical knowledge, formal trainings, peer networks, professional events etc.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted