We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. You can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
You will be part of the B2C Infrastructure & Operations Team in RRP (Reduced Risk Products) of Philip Morris International contributing to Build, develop and manage a payments global infrastructure and capabilities to deliver the IQOS Experience to every customer with quality, efficiency and consistency.
Your role will be to Lead the B2C payment and fraud prevention operational team in order to monitor and optimize payments acceptance rate globally and manage the fraud rate in alignment with the markets and channels (E-commerce, Retail, CSC). Solve and prevent payments operational issues while enhancing the payments capabilities in coordination with global vendors and digital teams.
- Monitor and report global B2C payments activity to optimize performance across channels and markets while keeping fraud rate under control.
- Develop and manage the B2C payment processes, extending the usage of best and global practices to all the markets and channels. Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to ensure the most advanced features are available to effectively run payment strategies and to optimize processes.
- Develop and maintain a payments operational incident management process in collaboration with digital and global payments partners
- Supervise fraud & payment operation team and activities, organizing the team work and defining priorities according to department roadmap
- Lead the negotiation of Master Service Agreements (MSAs) with global payments partners to define the global framework of contractual relationship and minimize contractual negotiations at the individual market level, shortening implementation timeline. Monitor the evolution of business requirements and re-negotiate MSAs accordingly, maintaining a solid and sustainable foundation for partnership
- Act as global escalation contact for markets in solving operational issues with global partners. In absence of Regional B2C Operations managers, act as first point of escalation and liaise with global partners' Senior Management and PMI B2CI&O management to promptly solve operational issues and remove roadblocks
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to support RRP markets in defining their B2C requirements as needed (service portfolio, volume, level) and negotiate market-specific offers with the global partners to fulfill these requirements. Proactively share the knowledge and best practices developed in B2C operations management (in cooperation with the global partners) to uplift the quality of local operations for markets not working with global partners.
You will need:
- Significant experience at Senior level including Team Management.
- B2C Payment and Fraud Operational experience.
- B2C Payment and Fraud Services Vendor Management.
- Omnichannel payments experience is a plus.
- Experience with payment gateways / acquirers solutions.
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and Omniscience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer