Are you inquisitive, creative, resilient communicative and results oriented? Do you want to make a difference in our company and help us create something new? Do you like and have the skills to work in multifunctional environment, autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Our Company is going through a Transformation Journey to a Smoke-Free Future, an unprecedented transformation impacting our culture, products and organization.
This includes a drive towards the digitalization of our business processes while incorporating new ways of working. As a result, our mission is to build and sustain a best-in-class business-to-customer (“B2C”) platform to meet the market needs of our external and internal customers. To help us in this mission, we are looking for a talented individual who is customer focused and has excellent managerial skills to join our team as a B2C Product Manager.
In your role, you will be responsible for leading, designing and executing the development of a comprehensive digital strategy that provides a united and holistic customer experience for sales and customer care across all digital channels. You will work collaboratively as the head of a newly built agile team composed of business and systems members and be the key contact with our global service providers to ensure service levels are met and the platform is operating 24/7. You will encourage the incorporation of validated practices, agile and lean ways of working, and support the mentoring of individuals.
You have earned a post-secondary degree, having 8-10 years of experience in IT related positions and have solid application and infrastructure knowledge. Previous work within an agile development environment while supporting mission critical services is required.
Who you are
• You have broad experience in the development and management of experiential e-commerce sales and customer care platforms.
• You’ve worked on large scale B2C and/or B2B marketing projects, including lead generation and customer journey mapping.
• You have strong business insight and decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize and communicate highly impactful initiatives across all levels of the organization.
• You are able to think wide about customer solutions, while developing your team to continuously improve our platforms.
• You own a broad network of industry contacts and an innate curiosity, which allows you to keep a pulse on market trends and propose customer-centric solutions.
• You relish the challenge of leading a newly formed cross-functional team that is at the forefront of new ways of working within our company.
• You have a desire to work and grow within a rapidly transforming multinational company.
Skills you’ll need for the job
• Experience with Omni-channel e-commerce systems (e.g. Magento, Shopify).
• Deep experience of the Salesforce.com ecosystem, particularly Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
• Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies, with a solid project management background.
• Previous exposure to contemporary development and project management tools like JIRA / Confluence / Slack / GitHub.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For further information visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com