Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This product is PMI’s step forward to creating a “smoke-free future” for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, and strategy.
We are building the smoke free future. We are at the beginning of our journey and have the ambitions and to help us achieve this vision, we are looking for an E-Commerce Project Manager to join the team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
In this position you will lead development and successful delivery of B2C strategic programs and initiatives. You will utilize your business acumen, consumer focus, influencing, and communication skills to plan and ensure successful completion of projects using best-in class project management.
• Manage strategic E-commerce platform development across all PMI available and future E-Commerce platforms in collaboration with Digital and Business stakeholders
• Create E-commerce platform development plan in alignment with global B2C strategy and act as E-Commerce development business owner in Product Governance Board
• Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities and follow-up on successful project completion including requirement definition, documentation, validation, prioritization and reporting
• Design and implement processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and value to Business Objectives
• Manage program / projects teams, including internal and external stakeholders and solution providers
• Develop and validate E-commerce projects with PM Affiliates. Create and maintain Project market deployment plan and follow up on successful implementation
• Guide and coach PM Affiliates on existing and new E-Commerce functionality portfolio
• Entrepreneurship, creative thinking and strong communication skills
• Leadership and collaboration with ability to drive indirect teams
• Robust experience of planning and reporting in a complex an international environment
• Proven capacity to influence and coach, action driven, organization savvy
• Fluent both written and spoken in English
• At least 5 Years working experience in E-Commerce development
• Solid experience in international stakeholder management
• Experience with CS-Cart, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Hybris is a plus
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.