Financial Analyst – Budget and Reporting
Financial Analysts ensure that Philip Morris makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our management to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to handle big picture challenges.
You have the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to drive our business forward. This is an exciting role that provides full finance support to business partners as well as offering scope for leadership of individual analytical projects. You will work in close partnership with highly talented finance colleagues from across the region and consult on planning, reporting and decision support for the wide range of activities (e.g., investment strategies for products and projects, key market drivers or business profitability and resource allocation).
You are an analyst who wants to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business partnering skills. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are a strong time manager and are able to prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support our executives.
Finance is an inclusive department in which diverse skills, perspective and backgrounds are appreciated and valued. We strive for and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We listen & recognize others' points of view, we believe in constructive feedback and treat others with respect.
It is an exciting time to join the finance department as we have embarked on a program of internal change that is transforming the way we work. Our objective is to be more flexible and lean and to reinvest our resources in business support.
• Use PMI’s systems and data to solve problems, and influence executive decision-making on investment strategies for products, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation
• Develop new models and tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight
• Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
• Develop and report on financial and operational performance metrics
• Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
• University degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
• 2 years of relevant experience in Finance, Accounting or Audit
• Confident MS Office user; Fluency in MS Excel is a must.
• Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, English - Upper-Intermediate
• Experience with SAP, IAS, US GAAP
• Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights.
• Impeccable business judgment, with the ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
• Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough. Eagerness to further develop these skills.