TERRITORY COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE
Philip Morris Spain is looking for consumer oriented and driven professionals to join our Field Sales team that will contribute to build PMI´s future on smoke-free products. Our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
You will act as the most important communication channel of Philip Morris Spain towards our trade partners and consumers. You will achieve high level of business partnerships with trade partners to inform, educate consumers and engage them in our vision.
We look for an out-of-the-box approach to engage our partners in Trade (tobacconists) and the ability to identify improvement opportunities within the assigned territory.
• Strategic planning and coordination of resources in your area, preparing and proposing business plans, analyzing and finding new opportunities for improvement to reach more consumers.
• Guarantee the objectives marked for volume, market share, visibility, and engagement with trade partners. Recommend orders on trade, based on potential and performance analysis and OOS prevention.
• Make a creative use of all the resources available in the territory: online channel with the trade, sales forecasts, and visibility materials… among others.
• Lead and foster a collaborative environment with colleagues in all capacities in the territory (IQOS Coaches, Sales Experts, Commercial Planning team, Sales Info & Support team).
• A University degree, MBA as a plus
• Working fluency in English (C1 level and above)
• Experience in Sales of at least 2 years
• Valid driver´s license, held for at least 1 year.
• Full mobility
You also have:
• A strong customer focus mindset
• Strong goal-oriented commercial skills
• Strategic thinking skills that are grounded in sales experience
• Creative mindset: have experience in implementing creative ideas in a lean manner (sampling, trial testing…) with solid measurements and KPIs
• Ability to work with ambiguity: you are change agile, can decide and act without having the full picture, comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
• Effective communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A permanent contract with competitive salary and compensation package as well as career development programs designed to help you grow to your fullest potential.
You will join a global market leader with opportunities for learning. You will work in a dynamic, professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world, expanding your horizons in a truly international environment.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.