Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an action-oriented problem solver with a degree or diploma in biological sciences, or equivalent ITE qualification with relevant experience. You should possess at 1-2 years’ experience in a similar function with good communication skills. You should also have good knowledge of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Principles of Good Lab Practices (GLP), and the American Association for Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) principles.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International Research Laboratories Pte Ltd is seeking a talented individual to join our necropsy team. You will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine activities in the necropsy aspects of the experimental studies in accordance with pertinent guidelines and highest scientific standards.
• Full-time involvement in dissection and lavage activities phase of studies.
• Perform daily work planning within necropsy, perform housekeeping, and prepare consumables required for studies.
• Check plausibility, produce and ensure quality and integrity of generated raw data (samples) within the required time frames.
• Perform daily routine maintenance on equipment / systems for all studies as needed.
• Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables, samples management, and coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters.
• Organize and file studies related forms, raw data reports, and assist & support in updating work instructions and forms.
• Take up cross functional tasks in area such as histoprocessing activities and/or animal treatment, and participate in team projects.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
GOT SOMEONE IN MIND?
If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, please submit your application online by 31 May 2019. Only candidates who fit the hiring requirements will be contacted. The successful candidate will be hired on the local employment terms and conditions in Singapore.