Data Governance lead
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
As a Data Governance lead you will own and manage People & Culture (P&C) data governance model in alignment with Enterprise data governance practices. You will strongly interact with P&C Analytics team and with Enterprise Data & Analytics (EAD) to identify and resolve data quality issues across our processes and platforms. You will have the great opportunity to help transform the organization model at the leadership level and across the data governance community.
• Cooperate with EAD, implement data governance framework and standards, driving the improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data across P&C.
• Drive clear accountability for data ownership with the introduction of defined roles and responsibilities for data and data management.
• Collaborate with EAD and IS (Information Systems) to design and implement data governance metrics and standards with associated processes and related tools
• Work with P&C Service Line Leads to develop & maintain inventory of the P&C physical and logical data models, including authoritative systems and owners, adhering to Enterprise Data & Analytics (EAD) standards.
• Lead P&C Data Governance Working Group, overseeing all proposed changes to P&C Data Model and identification and resolution of data quality issues
• Support Data Privacy Lead for P&C & Service Line Leads to ensure all P&C processes are compliant with global and local data protection regulation, establishing remediation plans where required.
• Manage the delivery of Data Governance projects, in partnership with IS, including the design and implementation of data retention schedules across P&C systems and GDPR remediation activities to SAP
• Building P&C Ops organization awareness and educating on the importance of Data Governance
• Strong experience in establishing a data governance model / framework (min 3 years)
• Deep knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practice
• Understanding of data architecture principles and associated technology solutions
• Experienced in the management of complex project portfolio / backlog
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Fluent English – a very good written and verbal communications skills
• Strong practical knowledge of SAP and MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.