WHAT WE OFFER?
We offer the opportunity to join our Consumer Activation team in a dynamic, challenging and international environment. In this position, executing event-marketing activities that are planned for our brands. The selected candidate will work in a competitive and challenging environment. The position will be part of a team of experienced professionals who will assist the selected candidate in building his or her professional expertise, business understanding and leadership capabilities.
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
The Consumer Activation (events) Executive reports to the Consumer Activation Supervisor and the position's main responsibilities are:
- Deploy the event strategies (annual event marketing plans and budgets).
- Communicate with third party agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare Brand Ambassadors programs. Ensure their professional execution in order to build brand image.
- Producing periodic reports on the promotion and marketing activities including: analysis of the process, results, performance evaluation and recommendations for continuation.
- Familiarity with the nightlife arena, identify new potential touch points with the relevant target audience.
- Creating strong long-term business relationship with strategic producers and organizations, in order to implement various marketing activities.
- Offering events services and support to all Marketing and Commercial teams.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
We are looking for individuals who have experience and knowledge of nightlife & production, who are fast learners and action oriented, have strong negotiation, problem solving, planning and high interpersonal skills, and have:
- BA degree - preferable
- At least 1 year of experience in a events production company or on a similar role in an FMCG company
- Proven knowledge on Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint(
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Work hour flexibility (including evenings)
- Fluency in English and Hebrew (reading and writing)
WHO WE ARE?
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of December 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.