Head of Digital Communications and Creative HUB
#DigitalDisruption #Startupers #Growthhackers #Digitalnomads
Welcome digital and international startup job hoppers: Join our once time in a career playfield in Mexico! We are building a unique Internet of Things/ Tech disruptive hyper growth startup. #Boldness #Unsmoke Philip Morris is disrupting itself from inside and preparing the launch of a NO SMOKE - NO SMELL - REDUCED RISK solution for smokers. The digital team is a startup team within a big group. It aims at being one of the top 3 in house digital teams in Mexico. The team is connected to other highly skilled international teams from all over the world to leverage best practices and scale faster our growth. Our scope of work encompasses eCRM, digital PR, e-commerce, phygital business models reinvention, user acquisition, web assets development, advanced data modeling and predictive analytics, audience management with advanced DSP and DMP solutions. We soon launch our in house creative house for disruptive communication campaigns. Build a startup, join our international team!
We are looking for our Head of Digital Communications and Creative HUB. This is a strategic role within the digital team in Mexico. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Lead a content fabric. Demonstrate effective management of creative agencies, freelancers and a team of content and influencers managers. Is part of a Corporate affairs-Marketing-Digital strategic content committee to build the awareness and the engagement of a category breakthrough innovation via PR disruptive practice.
• Challenge and develop the content of our CRM paths.
• Drive a high performance creative culture through effective people leadership, empowerment, coaching and development.
• Develop and maintain processes to ensure effective management of our digital creative studio and consistent creative digital output across all touchpoints. Assesses the effectiveness of content developed against the brief.
• Creative deliveries: eCRM, Off to On activities, Viral hero content, Product reviews among others.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills
• Proven experience of creating content strategy plans in Mexico or other countries. Experience creating disruptive digital and Off to On campaigns. Demonstrated experience leading creative and production teams.
• Experience driving the creativity of CRM campaigns. Ahead of the curve with UX/ UI and design trends to pivot our web assets and increase conversion ratios.
• Headed creative partnerships and solutions. Analytical skills and creative thinking abilities.
• Knowledge of video concepting, scripting as well as video, photographic and graphic design delivery skills. Competent level of skill in video/ photo shooting and design software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Premier, After Effects/ Animate. Hands on approach. Solid experience in copy writing.
• Performance marketing experience using digital channels. Fluent/ Native in English.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values