Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This launch of this product is PMI’s step forward to creating a smoke-free future for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, and strategy, with emphasis on digital, consumer and collaborator strategies.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July 2019? Then apply now, we need you:
Science and Innovation B2C Finance Intern
You should have the following skills/experience:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Finance or related area
• Good understanding of Omni-Channel strategies
• Good business acumen, with strong business performance analysis skills
• Good understanding of project based budgeting
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Financial Systems (Hyperion, SAP etc.)
You will join and work in close collaboration with our Science & Innovation Commercial Finance team in Philip Morris International in Lausanne (Switzerland). Specially supporting our B2C function, which focuses mainly on Brand Retail, Customer Care and E-Commerce.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
1) KPI Definition and Analysis Improvement
• Support the implementation of new Omni-channel / B2C dashboards (Brand Retail, Customer Care and E-Commerce), using PowerBI tool
• Define and put in place a Governance Process to improve their analysis, in close collaboration with the B2C function
2) Budget Process Support
• Support end to end in the budgeting cycle 2020 preparation process for the B2C Function
• Actively participate in the financial consolidation process (Programs / Projects / Ecosystem of channels across the world)
• Support analysis and collaborate with key stakeholders within Finance and in the Science & Innovation organization
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.