The Commercial Planning Department in Portugal, is looking for an Online Trade Engagement Intern.
LEARN THE SKILLS THAT OPEN THE DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT
• Working in the Commercial Planning & Activation department, this person will help on managing the digital communication platform targeted to our trade partners, focused on the retail activation, communication and engagement. On top of this, he/she will be helping in the management of retail advocacy campaigns that support the achievement of the business goals.
• Will help in the management of the trade digital platform, its implementation and daily management;
• Communication plan: design, execute and measure performance of all campaigns/content;
• Identify trends and insights and optimize investment and performance based on quantitative and qualitative data;
• In charge of communication campaign implementation: planning, monitoring and evaluating @ retail level;
• Develop briefings & copyrights for digital campaigns/activations.
• A paid internship, starting in June 2019;
• International and fast-paced work environment;
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Communication, Management or Marketing Degree;
• Less than or equivalent to 1 year professional experience (Preferentially);
• Good Knowledge in Office tools (namely Excel & PowerPoint);
• Advanced level of English and fluent Portuguese;
• Strong motivation for development and learning;
• Action Oriented and Problem Solving attitude.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application @ PMI.com Careers Portugal