Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
COE Management Office Lead
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As COE Management Office Lead, you will be part of our Manufacturing CoE department for Philip International and will be reporting to the Manager COE Governance & Collaboration. The position will be based in Crespellano, BO.
A key responsibility will be manage internal Manufacturing COE communication in order to engage Manufacturing COE employees and increase awareness of Manufacturing COE strategies and objectives. Drive external Manufacturing COE communication towards customers and stakeholders. Develop tailored messages utilizing all available communication platforms and channels.
In your role, you will be responsible to monitor and control Manufacturing COE activities and performance against aligned strategical goals (OGSM) and measurements.
Finally, you will establish, maintain and provide meaningful KPI analysis and performance measurement reporting. Share additional analysis to support the operational decision making process.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Drive the Strategy process ensuring alignment of Manufacturing COE Objectives with overall PMI Strategies (OGSM). Consolidating inputs from Manufacturing COEs and stakeholders ensuring fulfillment of required timings and input dates.
• Coordinate and consolidate Manufacturing COE KPIs to ensure performance management and adherence.
• Standardize and continuously improve quality, efficiency and added value of reporting processes with special focus on 90 day leadership board reviews.
• Perform the Productivity & Stage-gate process collaborating within Manufacturing COEs, to ensure the Productivity pipeline is continuously filled and budgeted productivity savings are delivered. Run required follow-up within Manufacturing COEs to ensure systems and tools are updated (PLM). Identify and raise delays to budgeted productivities within Manufacturing COEs.
• Develop Manufacturing COE cooperate identity and ensure appropriate usage.
Requirements & Skills:
• University degree
• Preferred experience in Operations Planning and or Communications.
• Proven Managerial experience is a plus.
• Competences required: Facts and figures driven, comfort around higher management and Political savvy
• Well-developed IT skills and experience with MS Office Package.
• Fluent in English written and spoken
Grade level from: 10/11
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).