We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. As PMI continues to amplify its transformation as a company committed to a smoke-free future, it views communications as strategically critical to building on the company’s established success and reinforcing its reputation in a fast-changing, complex and competitive global media landscape. We tell our product, financial, innovation and culture stories and engage consumer audiences on issues they care about, while working closely with other publicity and marketing groups to infuse these stories within their efforts.
We are seeking a highly strategic Global reporting and insights manager to join our Talent Acquisition operations team. The newly created reporting and insights team will use data analysis expertise to help drive operations MI and talent acquisition and operations insights. The person will be responsible for the design of the reporting and insights operating model.
The successful candidate will lead and develop the way data is used to optimize our talent strategy including talent acquisition, talent acquisition operations and Inclusion & diversity. This person will drive TA efficiencies and enable TA strategic decisions.
The role will be based in central London
• Identify, recommend, and develop enhancements to Talent Acquisition reporting process, methodology, and tools
• Coordinating data governance activities, ensuring that the accountabilities and responsibilities of Talent Acquisition data are full understood and embedded across Talent Acquisition and that data quality is continually high. Includes developing monthly data integrity reporting to TA leadership team, with actionable insights to ensure quality of data is maintained.
• Conducting ad-hoc analysis and reports on different Talent Acquisition topics
• Communicating insights to key stakeholders and influencing teams to take action based on your recommendations
• Collaborating across teams, regions, and organizational levels to implement solutions that have a measurable business impact
• Partner with Strategic Workforce Planning, Workforce Development, People & Culture Analytics, HRIS, Total Rewards and other HR areas to ensure that TA reporting is integrated with other HR data and analytics
• Experience of driving a structured, technology-driven and well-coordinated agenda to help transform the TA organization through identification of high-impact projects and delivery of high-impact solutions
• Strong experience in Partnering with leadership and their teams to understand business context, defining data solutions that are an excellent fit to their evolving needs
• Strong experience managing and driving multiple data work streams
• Proven track record in driving an analytics and reporting function for a Global organization
• Preferred experience in a HR or TA role with exposure to ATS and CRM systems
• Attention to detail and demonstrated analytical skills
• High-energy and drive
• Ability to story-tell and translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations
• BA/BS Degree
You have strong experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau) and an understanding of the use of data blending e.g. Altreyx and data connection
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.