QUALITY CoE SITE LEAD
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As the Quality CoE Site Lead you will be part of Quality CoE RRP department for Philip Morris International. The position will be based in Krakow.
A key responsibility will be to lead the development of CoE capabilities in the domain of quality, specific to the product being manufactured/tested at the given site(s). This includes the provision of guidance and direction towards the current and future sites during technology transfers as well as adhering to RRP quality requirements. In close liaison with central functions, you will be also required to constantly improve relevant quality standards and practices.
While driving the conversion of the site into a Center of Expertise, you will lead the definition of knowledge transfer packages and maintain an effective network of subject matter experts. Moreover, in collaboration with the Q-CoE Project & Standard Governance team you will lead/support product and process relevant projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Define concrete strategies and actions to become the Center of Expertise for the specific product platform.
• In alignment with site needs, Q-CoE RRP and RRP deployment plans ensure the organization and delivery of required RRP quality relevant training, technical support activities and ad-hoc support needs.
• Define and develop a collaboration network for continuous support and improvement towards Q-CoE Streams, Central QA and all RRP affiliates.
• Lead, organize and develop indirect or/and direct reports and subject matter expert within own responsibility area in order to define knowledge package and ensure proper delivery, improvements and standardization.
• Transfer to new RRP affiliates knowledge on RRP Quality Management System and increase awareness on quality standards and regulated environment
Requirements & Skills:
• University degree in Chemistry, Natural Science, Engineering or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience.
• 5 years of professional experience in Tobacco industry or pharmaceutical industry.
• Knowledge in MS Office Package.
• Communication/Presentation skills, Negotiation and Project Management skills.
• Fluent in English and local language both written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.