Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• students of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• communicative and proactive
• candidate showing initiative, flexible and collaborative,
• candidates with excellent level of written and oral English.
Experience in multinational environment would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the IS Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 up to 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
• take part in agile transformation activities
• get to know project management frameworks we use at PMI (Agile and Waterfall)
• identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
• Take part in projects with people from all over the globe
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contactedk