Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit an analytical and detail-oriented team-player with at least 3 years of experience in demand planning and inventory management in a multinational organization, ideally, a FMCG industry. You should possess excellent communication skills, project management skills and SAP experience.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Singapore is seeking a talented individual to join us as Demand Planner. In this role, you will report directly to Manager Supply Chain and will manage demand planning, inventory control on finished goods, and ensure that the sales forecast is accurate for the Singapore market. You will also achieve optimal inventory in the network by defining the stock policy in SCIPIO, ensuring productions are executed as planned.
• Work closely with various stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Products Development, Finance and factories planners to formulate and execute the demand and supply roadmap for the assigned SKUs to achieve inventory target alignment
• Prepare, lead and analyze the monthly rolling sales forecasts and month-end inventory forecast by leveraging on various statistical forecasting techniques, root-cause analysis and market assessments to facilitate strategic decision making by senior management
• Lead the Sales and Operation Planning meeting and act as the prime administrator for SCIPIO and product life cycle management
• Review and propose the stock policies in SCIPIO to achieve the optimal stock level within the Philip Morris International (PMI) network
• Work with the factory planners to formulate the production plans taking into account the SCIPIO stock policies and latest market assessments
• Work with factories to resolve inventory issues through revision of production schedules, activating air-freight or change of shipment schedules
• Provide the pick-list based on the sales movement to maintain the targeted stock level for excised goods and execute replenishment analysis to identify scope of improvement at all levels
• Strategize the inventory execution plan for any new product launch to meet the target launch date taking into consideration all factors
• Accurate inventory management during launch phase to ensure alignment with launch plans and perform depletion strategy for the phasing out of defined product with constant monitoring for minimal LOGD
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international tobacco brands, including the number one tobacco brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2017, the company held 28% share of the total international cigarette market excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S.
Philip Morris Singapore Pte Ltd is an affiliate of PMI. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.