Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This launch of this product is PMI’s step forward to creating a smoke-free future for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, and strategy, with emphasis on digital, consumer and collaborator strategies.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July 2019? Then apply now! We are looking for you!
UX Business Analysis Intern
• Currently pursuing a degree in, Economics, Finance, Management, Information systems, Digital Marketing, Web design, Computer Science, Digital Humanities, Service / product design, International Relations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
• UX/UI Experience in a previous position is a plus (Internship, full time / part time position)
• A passion for emerging technology, inclusive design and web accessibility
• Knowledge of requirements gathering and elicitation techniques
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
• Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts
• Fluent in English
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Zeplin (Optional)
• Prototyping tools such as Invision, Adobe XD, Proto.io… (Optional)
• Design tools such as Sketch, Flinto, Photoshop (Optional)
You will join and work in close collaboration with the User Experience & Design Team on an exciting journey through the Digital World, enhancing the skills of the intern in one of the hottest topics in the professional world nowadays, User Experience.
The intern will learn about User Experience & Design in Business, Digital Transformation, Web Analytics and User research & Design.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Identify user needs, understand the user problem or an opportunity
• Work with cross functional teams to solve a business problem from ideation to launch
• Collaborate with different departments and partners to complete requirements validation processes
• Organize sessions for gathering requirements as well as review sessions for validation
• Communicate prototypes to stakeholders and capture their feedback
• PMO relevant tasks (minutes, status tracking, access management, etc.)
The intern will always be guided and provided with relevant training that will help him/her feel comfortable to do the assigned tasks and grow professionally and personally in his career.
We will make sure his/her internship will be successful and useful for his/her career, and that whenever it is completed the intern would have had a leap in business, technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.