Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for an:
CONTACT SERVICE CENTER Intern
• Internship of 6 months length
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
Specific responsibilities include:
You will support the Customer Care team in:
• Coordination of different interaction channels with consumers related to RRP
• Tracking and monitoring of consumer/retailer inquiries related to RRPs
• Interaction with 1st level Contact Service Centers
• Knowledge management and streamlining of CSC processes
• IT tool development for CSC processes
• Preparation of reports including numeric/qualitative results and consumer insights
• University Master degree in Finance, Economics, Communication;
• Communication skill;
• Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
• Organizational skills
• Customer oriented and problem solving skills
• Ability to work alone and in teams;
• Fluent in English and Fluent in Italian;
• Good Italian writing skills
• Advanced level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus
• Previous experience in other Multinational Company or in a similar role is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
A reimbursement package (monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.