Are you a detail oriented individual who has SAP HR experience? Do you challenge the status quo and have a continuous improvement mindset? Do you have 3 to 4 years in HR Support and have great analytical skills? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
Rise to the challenge!
We are looking for an HR Systems & Payroll Administrator who is going to execute the local SAP Payroll HR IT processes and related activities to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness of HR inputs while meeting or exceeding our employee’s service level expectations. You will ensure all Internal Controls requirements are met and dedicatedly make recommendations to implement efficiencies. You will handle year-end T4 processes with regards to HR inputs and data quality.
You are going to:
• HR Support Coordinator Role: Serves as the point of contact for employees' issues and inquiries, directing employees to timely and accurate source of assistance in English. Responsible for ensuring all onboarding forms are completed by all new employees and recorded.
• Departmental RIM Coordinator - Ensure employee records in the HR Department are stored confidentially, compliance with privacy law, local retention/privacy requirements and readily accessible to all stakeholders. Responsible for compliance with record retention policies for all HR (incl. other locations) monitor and recommend process improvements. Responsible to ensure all stakeholders can access files and understand their responsibilities.
• Co-ordinate Master Data Changes between local HR, Shared Services Center (SSC) and Payroll. Audit SSC data entry and report inconsistencies. Ensure all data entry is entered locally and by the SSC in accordance with the payroll schedule with 100% accuracy.
• Execute data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and ensures data integrity of HR information, implementing system enhancements and customization.
• Support annual data testing and payroll auditing for HR team and other SOX control compliance requirements.
• Recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes (i.e. onboarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, benefits administration, etc.).
• Work closely and collaboratively with Benefits Administration in ensuring open enrollment system functionality meets the needs of the organization and reflects the accuracy of the benefits renewal rates and policy.
• Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
• Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership.
• Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
• Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides.
Skills & Competencies
- Education: University degree (CHRP and/or CHRL would be an asset)
- Work Experience: 3-4 years in HR support role
- Functional Skills:
o Attention to detail, data driven and tech savvy; excellent people skills; ability to effectively prioritize with timely results. Focused on continuous improvement, problem solving, results oriented and drives efficiency.
o Proficiency with SAP an asset.
o Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
o Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
o Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
o Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
o Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
o Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
o Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.