You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world.
But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a significant business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? We’re now laying the foundation to make our smoke-free vision a reality and we’re looking to recruit a Senior Material Planning Executive .You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will monitor overall supplier’s material planning performance.
• Ensure all Finished Goods shipment plan can be met by weekly CTB review with EMS to ensure component readiness for production.
• Partner with Supply Chain and New Product Sourcing team to address all issues in CTB meeting and properly escalate to management to avoid interruption in supply plan.
• Be the gatekeeper for inventory replenishment to avoid excess inventory build-up. Coordinate with EMS to buy Excess item(s) among different EMSs.
• Partner with Procurement team to establish process for Strategic Inventory management to ensure all T2 liabilities are made visible to management.
• Be the owner of the E&O and scrapping process for his/her category. Work with Procurement and Technical function to minimize scrap by exploring solutions to deplete excess inventory with EMSs
• Standardize E&O report with EMS. Ensure data integrity. Report unusual purchasing activities and follow up actions in monthly management meeting.
• Support the e-hub E&O reporting function to communicate and to explain root cause and action plan for excess items.
• Continuous process improvement.
• Support / Lead assigned projects.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• University degree in Business Administration / Supply chain/procurement specialty
• 8-10 years of experience in Material Planning with exposure to a multinational environment preferable in the electronic business environment.
• MRP experience, Project Management Experience
• Functional skills: Good knowledge of SAP, Excellent MS Office skills [particularly Excel – including creation & analysis of large database] and Workpoint
Displaying the following traits would be an advantage:
• Action oriented, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Standing Alone, Learning on the fly, Listening, Organizational Agility
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. PMI's smoke-free product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of March 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 47 markets in key cities or nationwide. For more information, see our PMI (https://www.pmi.com/) and PMI Science (https://www.pmiscience.com/) websites.