(Senior) HR Specialist - Russian and English Speaker*
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• candidate with 1-3 years of professional experience in SSC environment, preferably in Human Resources
• communicative problem solver with a university degree and excellent command of English and Russian
• advanced MS Excel user
• experienced SAP (or other HR System) user
• candidate with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on
• advise Philip Morris employees and managers on HR related matters
• maintain and validate inputs related to personal data, employee life cycle activities and payroll in SAP database
• generate standard and complex SAP reports
• contribute to improvement initiatives for HR processes.
• competitive salary and benefits
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company restaurant
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
* Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this posting