Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
We don’t just want any Quality Engineer, here is our checklist:
• University degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
• Proven experience in Quality Assurance within the Tobacco, Food or Pharmaceutical industry
• Advanced knowledge of relevant standards such as ISO, ICH or GMP
• Broad knowledge of quality tools and root cause analysis
• Strong problem-solving mindset and interpersonal capabilities coupled with proven ability to operate in an independent manner
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively throughout the organization
• Fluency in English, both written and oral
If you are also detail, planning, Quality and customer oriented, you love finding solutions, you are a great teammate comfortable with various external & internal partners together with management, you operate through collaborating and continuously learning in a changing environment, then you are the one we want for our Quality Assurance team, in Philip Morris Products S.A., Science and Innovation, in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Quality Engineer you will provide a full Quality and expertise to other departments, so as to achieve a high level of quality material, product and process. Furthermore you will ensure the improvement and maintenance of local QMS with related procedure in alignment with QMS Compliance and Central Quality.
• Lead and ensure that internal audits including quality systems audits, are appropriately performed, corrective actions are identified, followed-up and documented
• Coordinate and support the establishment of all related procedures supporting good tobacco manufacturing practices and review procedures for accuracy and compliance
• Ensure a positive relationship with internal/external partners focusing on collaborations and information exchange in order to ensure excellent quality and compliance with PMI requirements and standardization
• Challenge all the standard processes and products with the objective to propose productive improvement initiatives
• Investigate in a timely manner non-conformities and liaise with the concerned parties to find out the root cause and take relevant actions
Why work for us?
1. We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3. We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.