Are you ready to join us in our business transformation towards a smoke-free future? Do you feel energy when we say you can take the lead in transforming our trade approach in collaboration with our Key Accounts? If so, then please continue reading.
We want to strengthen our commercial team with an experienced National Manager Key Account Belgium. Our new colleague should have a love for customers, to lead central negotiations and a team of experienced key account managers. He / she will contribute significantly to the conventional portfolio development and will set the ground for the introduction of our reduced risk products in close collaboration with our trade partners.
The position is based in Belgium and as National Manager Key Account Belgium you will report to the Country Manager Belgium. You will be accountable to develop and execute a competitive Key Account Strategy, capturing business building opportunities in the different channels, including wholesalers, national or strong regional driven accounts. Collaboration with our existing customers, ensuring an efficient, high profit route-to-market for our portfolio of tobacco products is key in order to optimize PM BNL BVBA’s position at retail.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Developing the overall key account strategy and translating these into business plans per channel and into commercial objectives towards the portfolio of Key Accounts Managers;
• Implementing the integrated trade strategy through close teamwork with your team of Key Account Managers. Initiate & explore new ideas and experiments based on consumer & trade partner insights and market data;
• Developing and negotiating margin structures for our tobacco portfolio in close collaboration with our Finance Department;
• Aligning with internal cross-functional colleagues as well as external Key Account business partners to build strong networks within and outside the company;
• Being responsible for appointed budget & resources.
You would be a matching candidate if you recognize yourself in below profile:
- You have earned a Masters and like to think conceptually;
- You have a strong commercial track record with 5+ years of solid experience in external trade negotiations, this in different channels like food, petrol, wholesale, ..;
- An important asset is your proven people management track;
- You have demonstrated ability to manage financial processes and budgets;
- You are passionate about generating creative ideas and implementing them;
- You are known as a people person and strong team player;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken;
- You are willing to work from our Benelux headquarters in Antwerp
As National Manager Key Account Belgium you will never stop exploring and discovering. This position will further advance your experience in strategic agility, top trade partner negotiations, new business trade structures and cross-functional collaboration. Backed by a competitive salary, you will work together with a passionate team and in a professional setting with customers from a diverse set of companies.
So, if you love the challenges and opportunities of a fast-paced team environment combined with an established company in full transformation, then you could be reading the vacancy that suits you perfectly!
One more thing: our development culture and the interesting career opportunities towards more senior commercial management functions or cross-functionally on a local, Benelux and international level are an integral part of our success-driven culture.
How does this sound?
If you are interested, please upload your CV and motivation letter trough this link.