Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Manager Projects Electronics
With the following requirements:
• University Degree in Engineering, economics or equivalent
• Substantial knowledge of electronics supply chain, operations and product knowledge
• Proven experience in project management within an international and cross-functional environment
• Good understanding of Statistic and lean principles are an asset
• Ability to build effective project teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and with external parties
• Strong problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities
• Fluent in English (both written and oral)
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Projects & Planning Electronics team within the Electronics department at Philip Morris International Management SA., based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You are highly motivated and are ready to work autonomously within a dynamic and international work environment. You have proven experience to lead high complex, cross functional projects, driving strategic initiatives from idea creation, pilot runs and global roll out. You are always committed to deliver work of the highest quality and are comfortable handling multiple priorities with meaningful timeliness whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
Your Specific responsibilities will be:
• Support the definition and execution of Electronics Strategies initiatives
• Lead and drive RRP platform/product/process/system project phases from initial definition to post-launch monitoring to achieve timely and accurate project completion
• Coordinate a multicultural and cross-functional project team, as well as internal and external resources to guarantee successful project realization
• Participate to the business justification process by managing scope, benefit-risk analysis, budget and resource requirements related to project phases to maintain principles along the life cycle of the projects
• Communicate and develop networking with senior management, suppliers, services providers and consultants to ensure that projects rolls out efficiently
• Lead activities to develop optimal technical solutions in order to satisfy project requirements and present new creative possibilities
Why work for us?
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.