We aim to create a better life for our consumers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven consumer business. Would you be interested to share the same focus to innovations & consumer experience journey?
Join our progressive Philip Morris Baltic team in Vilnius as a DIRECT RETAIL EXECUTIVE (F/M) and:
- Support the development of direct retail channel by contributing to the opening of new retail sites up to agreed quality standards;
- Actively collaborate with third party suppliers and internal PMI departments, ensuring timely and effective direct retail expansion plan;
- Plan and manage assigned project flow, efficiently allocate resources and ensure full compliance with PMI principles & practices;
- Coordinate communication and activations in relation to product cycle management and proper store operation;
- Regularly monitor performance, keep correct reporting and ensure other administrative store (products) operational requirements are met in timely, efficient & compliant manner.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
- You have University degree and 2+ years of experience in managing projects (retail experience would be a very big advantage);
- You are clear and constructive communicator, who fluently speaks Lithuanian & English;
- You are organized & possess perfect planning, project process & resource management skills;
- You are tolerant to agile/fast pace environment, multitasking & daily operational issue resolutions.
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Dedicated yearly training budget
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Business travels, regional expertise sharing communities and SME projects
• Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 21st of June’19