Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a university graduate (or person who has completed apprenticeship) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• an English speaker
• fluent Greek speaker
• an experienced user of Microsoft Office tools
• knowledge and experience in using SAP would be an asset
• knowledge and experience in using CONCUR would be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As Travel & Expenses Accountant you will:
• support employees with travelers tools such as Corporate Card Program, Travel Policy and T&E application
• ensure timely reimbursement to employees in accordance with company policies and service level agreements
•private medical and dental care, life insurance
•subsidized meals in company canteens
•remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
•employee pension plan
•holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
•wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
•free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs