You are interested in gaining knowledge and developing in the Supply Chain area in an international work environment.
You are an energetic, committed and passionate individual who is an excellent problem solver.
You possess well developed communication skills and the resilience to cope with challenges.
You have good analytical skills.
You are a solution-oriented and creative problem solver.
Learning agility, perspective, good team player, work under pressure, entrepreneurship and creative problem solving solutions are some of your strengths.
• University Degree preferred in Business Administration or Engineering
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Spanish
• Advanced user of Excel.
• SAP knowledge.
• EU Work Permit.
Philip Morris Spain is looking for a Supply Chain Intern to join our Supply Chain Department.
As a Supply chain intern you will be in charge of:
• Ensure optimum finished goods stock level by applying the supply chain best practices.
• Prepare and place purchase orders (SAP) for the Iberian Cluster (Spain & Portugal).
• Maintain constant communication with the factories, carrier and distributor to achieve timely order fulfilment.
• Operate with autonomy and discipline to ensure issues are solved on time.
• Monitor the electronic invoicing (EDI).
• Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and Operations the introduction of promotional products and new launches.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month)
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
PMI is a leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com