At PMI we value a culture that is built on professionalism, reputation and pride. You experiment, learn and succeed. Whether you work with us for one year or ten, you will learn the skills that open doors to any career you want. In 2016, our company was recognised by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an employer of choice for gender equality. This recognition was part of our commitment to being a great place to work that puts our employees at the centre of our business and develops world class talent.
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
BEND THE NORM
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and colleagues all over the world.
INNOVATION STARTS WITH TRYING
We’re looking for:
• A T-shape profile
• Someone who is customer oriented, driven to achieve exceptional results, thinks outside the box and has a curious mindset
• Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and proactively seeks challenges
• A team player with the ability to learn on the fly and insights focused
• Someone who enjoys working in an international environment
• Keen to be a part of projects with a particular focus on process improvement, removing non-value add tasks
We’re looking for someone who has:
• A degree in Business, Economics or related field, with a major or minor within Supply Chain preferred.
• 1-2 years’ experience, preferably within supply chain but any analytical experience would be advantageous.
• Strong communication skills
• SAP and Tableau experience would be advantageous.
• Preference in working collaboratively
• Curiosity, is proactive with a solutions focus
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Distribution Analyst, your accountabilities will include:
• Provide analysis and decision support on transportation and operations practices to identify process and cost improvement opportunities
• Develop, publish and provide insights on weekly and monthly KPI reports related to transport services and measures
• Generate all supply chain reporting and conduct analysis and insights with the goal of improving the organisation’s supply chain operations
• Create service partner performance report cards for business review meeting to discuss past carrier performance and future expectations
SHARE OUR VISION
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, please visit: PMIScience.com
Together, we don’t wait for the future to be created, we define it.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
Applications close Sunday 23 June 2019.