Purpose of the Job
This Position manages local and global venders (600+ agents, 3 locations, 2 venders) to improve operation excellence in faster by utilizing vender's expertise.
Engage contact center operation management to make sure delivering operation outcome beyond KPIs with enhancing the relationship.
This position makes IQOS CSC to be great place to work to enjoy, being developed and to be proud to work.
- Manage target KPI for CSC with 600+ agents.
- Align the target with senior management of each vendors to develop the engagement.
- Engage site managers to build ""self-improvement"" team across our vender network.
- Alert the risk and/or opportunity of CSC budget and secure monthly payment to be accurately reconciled.
3.CSC resource Management
- Secure omni channel CSC resource to be managed appropriately to meet consumer contact demand.
- Secure all the CSC operation to be aligned with PMI compliance requirement co-working with PMI compliance office.
Skills and Competences
- University Degree
- B2C operation management experience for contact center and/or continuous event operation requires long term people engagement.
- Multiple vendor managements with 100+ HC experience - 3-5 years.
- Agility to find the solution for any obstacles.
- Leadership and Collaboration behavior to move things forward with cross functional team.
- Entrepreneurship to create new things from scratch.
- Native Japanese level to understand VOC.