Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision?
About the Role
This pivotal role is responsible for the delivery of excellent service to our customers by owning the Nordic region's supply chain and distribution. Covering demand & allocation planning, logistics warehousing and distribution you will provide market data and business intelligence to the planning processes and deliver value across all of our key categories. You will be the Operations Business Partner for the Nordics region, acting as the point of contact to align market and operational strategies to better serve our customers and consumers.
We're looking for a dynamic operator, someone who can lead and develop a great team and contribute to both strategic and operational effectiveness. Your ole requires a truly customer centric approach to our ever more complex supply chain demands.
Key areas of focus will include:
1. Contributing to the development of regional strategy, ensuring roll-out and implementation on a local level.
2. Together with Commercial, Finance and Regional functions, you will own the S&OP processes for all product categories and markets. You'll also bring to bear market intelligence for demand planning and forecasting.
3. You'll handle inventory planning to meet market/cluster demand at a reduced cost, and align stock levels to local strategies.
4. You will predict, combine and synchronize demand to provide better service levels at optimal costs.
5. You'll develop a proper network to lead the best logistics service for our customers, ensuring an optimal logistics infrastructure.
6. You'll be at the forefront our operations to ensure our functions are working in clear alignment with market strategy.
7. You will lead a motivated, skilled, and optimally resourced team to achieve or exceed business objectives.
Are you searching for a career in a disruptive, global organisation? Do you want a role that makes a real difference to customers and consumers? Are you the Supply Chain expert we need? If so, apply now.
PMI sees equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've shown our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.