Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Supervisor Retention & Advocacy
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
The Supervisor Retention & Advocacy will be responsible for successful implementation of retention activities .
Specific responsibilities include:
• Project Management for omnichannel Initiatives leveraging on optimized CRM Strategy.
• Deliver Omni-channel activities, able to drive continuous growth in retention & advocacy in full alignment with Reduced Risk Products (RRPs)* Go To Market and Consumer Journey KPIs.
• Implement structured & CRM based loyalty programs leveraging on engagement results & suitable exclusively for adult IQOS consumers
• Develop new lead generation mechanics and referral programs to support business results
• Ensure effective alignment of omnichannel consumer experiences in line with consumer journey evolution.
• Deliver initiatives able to support growth of Territory, Coaches, B2B channels, E-channel
• Support strategic plans in order to Increase adult smokers switch, multiple ownership of devices and accessory attachment rate.
• University Degree in Economics or Business Administration, Digital Marketing or similar
• A minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG companies, of which at least 3 years in commercial functions
• Content Strategy competencies; proven successful experience in events and engagement activities; loyalty programs and gamification management.
• Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
For Internal Candidates:
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering: competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies. In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.