Are you passionate about information security? Do you enjoy working on a modern security solutions? Join our PMI Digital Workplace team in Cracow!
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer with deep technical and business understanding of existing and emerging cyber risks and threats:
- A Bachelor’s degree and several years of hands-on work experience in information security
- Deep understanding of IT security concepts and technologies (privileged access management, data loss prevention, security information and event management, cloud apps security, PKI, Azure AD, Windows, Device management, Networking), with a primary focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Automation of security processes via scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience with architecting enterprise security solutions
- Excellent project management (both classical and agile)
- Experience in large multinational environment
- Understanding of business processes, internal controls, risk management & IT controls.
- Good communicator and negotiator with a strong customer focus
- Good team player who can work independently
- Curious and able to learn on the fly
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Design, implement and oversee the support of modern security solutions, in line with PMI security strategy
- Participate in the planning and design of enterprise security strategy, architecture and processes.
- Plan and coordinate the deployment & adoption with technical & business teams.
- Design, deploy and maintain security alerts and policies to detect security events and anomalies.
- Provide oversight to the security exception and review process balancing risks & innovation.
- Define and oversee the automation of security processes (e.g. privileged access, incident response)
- Monitor changes in the legal, regulatory, contractual and company’s security & controls landscape to ensure continuous compliance of the solutions (e.g. GDPR, internal policies & procedures)
- Evaluate existing, implement new IT controls, and oversee changes to the IT controls framework.
- Perform ongoing security monitoring of Digital Workplace solutions, investigate events and incidents.
- competitive salary
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.