Are you a creative thinker, with an intuitive consumer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new?
Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging projects and work autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Associate Brand Manager (A Mild)
Your Main Responsibilities Will be:
• Assist the Brand Manager and Head of Brand to develop long term brand strategy
• Assist Brand Manager to develop and manage portfolio
• Develop relevant and meaningful Communication / Campaign to serve the needs of target consumer
• Manage and ensuring brand deployment as per brand plan
• Lead coordination with agencies, function/channel and other related parties to deliver brand activation.
• Manage resource allocation
• University degree in any major (Preferable : Marketing, Business or Communication)
• Overall 2+ years of experience of creative industries, marketing, brand activation or digital activation
• Creative, passionate and good sense of collaborating
• Having a strong analytical skills
• Have a good project management skills
• Have a good interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent in English, both written and verbal
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!